[Dailydrool] VOTE, VOTE, VOTE EVERYONE!!!

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Wed Oct 12 09:02:00 PDT 2011

Okay, Humane Society of McCormick County is about 8 tenths of a percent
ahead of us, so everyone please vote as often as you can.  It is legal to
vote from more than one computer or device, and it is also legal to vote
from more than one browser.  So I have 5 browsers installed on my two
computers - Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera - and I
open each one up to vote daily.  Which is 10 votes, plus another vote on the
iPhone.  Totally legal and very easy to do.  All the browsers are free to
download and easy to use.  Try it.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net