[Dailydrool] Nigel, and wheels!

mtipping1 at comcast.net mtipping1 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 13 04:23:25 PDT 2011

I am a lurker myself, and my heart is breaking for Nigel, Bev, and John:( Nigel is in my daily prayers to St. Francis and my boys are sending an ocean of warm, soothing drool for him, and his mom and dad as they deal with their heart pain.

I, too, have been thinking about the prospect of wheels, and wanted to share this link to a company, http://www.mypetsbrace.com/ , one of whose founders is the son-in-law of my friend. The company specializes in orthopedic devices and prosthetics for dogs and other animals. Lots and lots of love and drool being sent to Nigel and his family,

Mary, Harley, Biggs and Leo