[Dailydrool] Sweet dreams

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 14 02:18:42 PDT 2011

I dream a dream

Nigel has mastered the wheels and is pestering Cooper. They all started to run. Nigel almost capsizes, gets up, shake his body, his ears flying.
Cooper comes back and waits until Nigel's on his feet, the wheels go to the right place. Conley and LLewis come back but Nigel already ready and jumps on Conley, the race resumes.
Then I wake up, the computer by my side, a Dailydrool post open, obviously I slept while reading, it happens a lot.
So, was it all a dream? I grab the computer, go to Drool archives. Look for Bev. posts, there they are, many of them. Ok, let's see today's post. Found one, the subject: "Nigel and his wheels". I start reading.
Dadperson had to go downtown, try to get Nigel's wheels fixed, ASAP. Nigel has taking on racing again. This time with all his might. It seems that dog wheelchairs gave him a new zest for life, maybe a little too much...the house is a little more destroyed as before. Wall marked here and there, but nobody cares because Nigel is there- alive and kicking, and all the boys are so happy around the house, it seems they all love Nigel's new toy. "Nigel continues to enjoy his wheels", write Mrs. Szaton.
I find myself smiling as I read; So happy we finally have happy posts in the Drool.
I turn off my computer feeling as light as Nigel.

I hope all of you also feel as light as Nigel.

Virginia with Violeta and Xaxa (in heaven).