[Dailydrool] Nascar Nigel and Drivers License

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 11:08:25 PDT 2011

Hey there Nigel -

Us hounds here at Daphneyland have lots of experience with those roadrunner
 basset wheels and we have some words to share....
WATCH OUT!
Old man Draco used to wait for sleeping hounds then RUN THEM OVER! He also
liked to run full speed at a curb, flip on his back like a turtle with legs
a  waving in the air as he knew the Alpha here would see him and baby him
big  time.  That was a cool trick til that lady WATCHED him do it, and he
waited  til he heard her coming and started wiggling like he'd been there for
hours.  Great tricks you can fool the slaves with!
Then of course he'd walk up to strangers and run over their toes as he
wiped his eye goobers on them. Many a visiting foot was mashed by Sir  Draco!
Luke was a paralysis case that everyone swore after 4 years of paralysis
and refusing a cart, that he's never use one.  The slave person has a trick
on cart newbies.... LIVERWURST!  Put hound in cart, toss a piece of
liverwurst 4 inches in front on the ground and another and another -  VAROOOOOMMM!
So the only question is; when are you taking your Drivers License Test  ?
Sounds like maybe the Dad slave should give you lessons as we wouldn't  want
you to fail by driving over poodles on the sidewalk!

GO NIGEL! Will you be competing in the Special Houndie Olympics? We'd
sponsor you!
The Hounds of Daphneyland
Have carts, will run you over.