[Dailydrool] Loss

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 15 17:36:06 PDT 2011

We are so sorry that you lost your two babies so close together. The day we helped our beloved Molly to the Bridge, my DH came home and found our 8 year old Dachshund lying on the living room floor. She too had gone to the Bridge. We know how it hurts to lose two beloved babies so close together. Please know you are in our prayers and our thoughts and the Thundering Herd is sending drool and soft snooters.
((((hugs)))) from Brenda, Bob & the Thundering Herd.