[Dailydrool] The best Village there is

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 22:22:03 PDT 2011

Thanks to the Basset & Friends of Basset Village many lives were saved
today.not as many as we thought because the miller sold as many as she could
before the auction…..

some people don't believe in buying a basset for rescue but I say whatever
gets them in rescue and out of the cycle works for me..

Today you saved

5 ~~8 week old pups 2 tri, 1 lemon and 2 red and white~~cute as buttons

A mother "Cookie Anne" a 2 year old red/white and her “possible” unborn pups

A Mother "Brownie May" a 2 year old (Cookies sister)

A mother "Scottin Cupcake Donburger" (she needs a new name) a 3 yr old lemon
and white

Billy Jim Bob (my muse) a 6 year old red and white

Ruger a 2 year male tri

LaDOnna Rose a 1 yr old tri

And also the 4 Bassets last week as well.

Again thanks to all of you~~when they say it "takes a village" it really
does you should all be proud of yourselves!!!!!

We will keep the chip in page updated to show the expenditures to it

thank you one and all

Kathy & Bobby from Heaven