[Dailydrool] Hi Karen( bellyroll)

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Sun Oct 16 12:40:58 PDT 2011

 I use the belly roll on puppys that are getting just a little too full of themselves when you use it on an adult dog you open up a whole new can of worms. If he is unpredictable I would use a full face muzzle and put him down on his side not his back.When you do that you can allow the friendly dogs to sniff him in that position. If you catch him in mid rage it could be more difficult to put him down without him coming after you. I'm at a loss since you do not see what it is that triggers him.Watch for mannerisms like looking sideways at the other dogs or his head down looking up at them at that point he is just waiting for them to move. Good luck you may need a professional for this one.