[Dailydrool] re' looking to buy a bottoms up

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sun Oct 16 20:10:12 PDT 2011

Hi Nicole, have to tried using a chiropractor to help  Flash?  Over 2 yrs.
ago, Honey's back legs, (both) went out. She was  literally dragging
herself, I couldn't stand watching her.  We were told  about a chiropractor that
does dogs, it is getting a lot more common now, and I  will forever be
grateful to him, Honey has been walking again just fine.   Every now and then, she
needs a little tweak job, and it keeps it all under  control. In fact, he is
coming to our house tomorrow, and he gives her a 30  minute adjustment,
with his hands.
The activator worked just as well, that was our first  chiropractor, but he
has since passed.
We live in Minnesota, and I didn't know how I was ever going  to get thru
the winter, with me trying to use a sling on the slippery sidewalk,  just
like Wisconsin.  Our first chiropractor charged nothing, (incredible)  this guy
charges 40, and 10 dollars for gas, we could bring her to his house,  but
we would have to carry her down the steps there. It really is worth checking
into, Flash would really like to walk without dragging his mama around with
him  I bet...............something to consider.  One last thing, when I
used the sling with Honey, man she pulled me thru bushes and back and forth,
and  I know she wasn't thrilled taking her mama with her every place she
Barbie n her girls......

In a message dated 10/16/2011 7:19:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,