[Dailydrool] Oct l8th Drool Calander Houndie

Mary Chase bailey566 at juno.com
Mon Oct 17 10:48:21 PDT 2011

I am on the road to Harrisburg tomorrow so I thought I would publicly say happy birthday to my Bailey B Basset.  I had a blonde senior slave moment when I did his caption and he is actually l0 yrs old today (the l8th).  I've had him since he was a 9 wk old buppy and he has been fairly maintence free as bassets go!   He's gotten grey with age and looks more like a lemon then the red and white little guy I got right before christmas almost l0 yrs ago.  He's put up with fosters, foster failures, a blood hound, a mastiff and several shelter mutts!

Mary Chase
 NH