[Dailydrool] Moving in!

Ammosby ammosby at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 11:26:27 PDT 2011

Excuse me Radar, Otter and Mollie...

But where do you guys live?  We don't think your mom and dad would mind two more little gurls moving in wif you, do you?

Our mom does not feed the two-legger much less US that good!!!  Your food bowls look DELICIOUS...what wif all that good chiken and sweet potatoes and stuff in there.

We are packin our bags and headin your way (just for dinner time...udder wise we would miss our momma)...just tell us where you live.

Mowgli & Baloo in St. Louis -- GO CARDS!!!