[Dailydrool] Those weak back basset legs

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 18:06:09 PDT 2011

Momma here. When Elder Clara had all those back leg issues Doc suggested we give her Adequan shots for help with her arthritis, weak legs, the whole basset deal. We started the shots and we were amazed--here was a dog that could hardly wobble, had been totally down in the rear, --pred got her up---but once we started these shots she actually trotted, walked, motored about like she was 13 instead of 16----you could see she actually felt so much better. There are numerous on line sites that describe this med, and perhaps it will help some of our hounds out there. It is rather pricey--but considering the results we had with Clara it was worth every dime.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake