[Dailydrool] Shuffle time in North Texas!

Kay Jordan kayjordan2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 09:33:29 PDT 2011

The shuffle is just a little over a week away and we decided to come here a
beggin for pledges!
I had momma set up a firstgiving page
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/kay-jordan/northtexasbassethoundshuffleandgames?fge=ask
so
in case any of ya have a little spare change please go to our page and give
give give! It will make you happy!

And then come on out to the Shuffle next Saturday! It is going to be so much
fun! There will be houndies and games and tweats and costume contest and a
howling contest and a picnic!

Hope to see everyone there! It is just 3 days before my 10th birthday!!

snooters and drool to all

King GeorgeE, Lucy, Riley, Jasmine Annie and momma