[Dailydrool] Snoopy's Food

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 18 10:28:09 PDT 2011

Hi all, Snoopy here,

I live with Cyrus the picky eater.  I actually suspect he's not all that picky,
he simply has momPerson VERY well trained.  He doesn't accept "plain kibble."
Cyrus insists on home cooked food.  momPerson accomodates him by having the
people eat a lot of food with bones (chicken, cow, sheep).  momPerson has
learned to be a bone collector.  After dinner she gets everyone's bones and
trimmings and puts it all in a pot with a little water and cooks it down... she
calls this a "reduction."  I call it ridiculously delicious.

Last night the people had bone in new yorks and they were WAY too big for
momPerson and the girls and even dadPerson .... and they were a pain to trim
up.  But momPerson told the girls not to worry.  Nothing goes to waste.

It all simmered until late at night in the pot.  dadPerson turned off the pot
when he went to bed.  This morning it was all soft and tender and falling apart
and momPerson gave us half kibble half cow in our bowls.  And there is plenty
more in the pot for our dinner.

I have heard the girls commenting on how good our food smells and why doesn't
momPerson turn it into stew for THEM.  Because it is stew for me me me me me me
.... and Cyrus too.

more later from Snoopy