[Dailydrool] Thank you all, from Harry's mom

Laura Moravinski lou.mo at comcast.net
Tue Oct 18 11:03:18 PDT 2011

I am humbled at the outpouring of love and support from you all.  For those who wanted to know, I was with Harry as he left.  He was not alone.  And I guess, depending on how you look at it, even though this house is empty, I am not either.  I’ll never be without him.  He will live forever in my heart and in the stories we are sure to tell around the table.

I will answer each of you personally, as I can.  Right now it’s heard to see through the tears.

Thank you thank you thank you.  I feel blessed to be a part of such a caring community.

Laura and Harry ATB but forever in my heart