[Dailydrool] Now we are three and tangled

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 04:16:02 PDT 2011

Congratulations! Nothing is quite as invigorating as a quick drag around the
block with three Bassets.
Here is what I do when walking 3. I use a SPORN coupler leash on two. It is
designed to keep them untangled, and one may be large and one small, one a
fast walker and the other a dwadler. I use it on Cooper, the Belgian and
Conley. They are evenly matched-- well not anymore since Cooper only has 3
legs, but they were-- in speed, but I have used it with disparate strides as
well. The third dog is on a regular leash, held in the other hand.
I can no longer walk more than two. I don't feel I have any real control
over them should we run into trouble (read loose dog).
Have fun. You can order the Sporn online and it is worth it's weight in
gold.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper