[Dailydrool] Tramadol and diapers

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 05:58:31 PDT 2011

Pearl wasn't too sure about the diapers at first - she didn't like anything pushed over her tail. After a few days of chasing her and trying to diaper a moving target she got used to it.  Never minded once it was on. Now when she comes in she follows me and waits for me to put her diaper on.

I've never had a bog problem with Tramadol. Bud and Barney both took it fine in cream cheese or pill pockets. Pearl took it fine in cream cheese until her surgery. Then she wouldn't touch the stuff. She wouldn't eat anything if you handled the tramadol then touched the food. No way. Now that she is eating well and feeling better she takes the tramadol again without any fuss. I use a pill pocket and make sure I don't touch the outside after I touch the tablet.

Pearl is also on gabapentin and the combo is amazing for her. She cruises all over and is doing very well. Stronger legs, no limping in the front, the is a great thing for her.

We send drool to all in need!

Synthia and
Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl (I have new pink boots!), saintly Cardiff and newfie Griffin

Sent from my Verizon iPhone