[Dailydrool] These wonderful Hounds

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 23 10:28:11 PDT 2011

Hi all, it's me the momPerson here,

Wow I just love basset hounds.  Snoopy is SUCH a silly boy.  Last night the
counter was full of snacks because Julianne had a sleep over.  There were
doritos and there was watermellon slices and there were cookies and there was
pizza and Snoopy ... well Snoopy is a counter cuiser and no one saw him do it
but he got up there and stole ....... a big slice of WATERMELLON.  Yes indeed,
he ran off and hid in the CARPETED living room instead of the kitchen/dining
room or the office where there are hardwood floors and made a HUGE mess.  He
loves his fruits.  Pizza is one thing but watermellon, hey, Snoopy has
priorities.  The red came out of the beige carpet so it's all good.

And then, after everyone went to sleep, at around 1:30 ...... ahrooooo and tons
of giggles.  It was my eldest, the 14 year old having a sleep over.  We suspect
older (driving) friend(s) outside.... could it be boys do you think????  Well,
the girls claim they simply went down the hall for a snack when Cyrus barked and
I called from bed for Cyrus to hush to which Snoopy replied Ahroooooooo (mom,
you'd better pay attention).  So I got up and found that the girls had gone down
the hall in the dark.  For a snack?  With no lights on in the kitchen?  Well,
both dogs were with them and they were giggling .... no way to get an exterior
door open at our house after lights out w/o a ton of noise .... I guess the dogs
get the last giggle here.

And then this morning my brother in law sent me this ... just love those ears
flying ... what do you think?

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2133090523098.2099474.1121096046&type=1&l=ac15476bc7

--Dale ... momPerson to Snoopy and Cyrus