[Dailydrool] 2012 Senior Basset Calendar

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Oct 24 04:12:13 PDT 2011

Hi all,  we are still taking orders, probably for another 2 weeks due to the
delay when I was ill.  So, if you have not ordered one and want one,  now is
the time to order!

Due to the cost on these, (they are very nice calendars!)   we only print
what people have ordered, so there will be no extras!

Every year, people email me wanting one, who didn't order and sadly, I have
to say there are none.

The costs is $20 for each calendar, and this includes postage.  Very
reasonable!

Just go on over to

www.bounderblvd.org     and order yours today...and order one for a friend
for Christmas,  I will mail it to them directly if you want.

Bounders are always sending drool out to those in need of some.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and