[Dailydrool] allergies and vomiting

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Tue Oct 25 09:56:56 PDT 2011

Bugsey here!  We are in trouble over on this end.  I KNOW why Beauford is in trouble.  We were upstairs on the carpet watching a movie.  With NO warning Beauford upchucked on the carpet.  It was really BAD.  He had been eating hazelnuts and poop.  It was SO bad that the DH had to hightail it to the bathroom and puke himself.  The momslave had to clean it up all by herself.  Then the DH sprayed the room with vanilla.  So the room smelled like vanilla and poopy puke.  Gag.  The next day it was my turn.  I had the decency to throw up outside, and for once, I didn't eat poop first.  Apparently no one appreciated my thoughtfulness.  They all screamed when I came in because it was all in my dewlap, coming down in strings off my jowls.  Oh, and my ears got in it.  All this and I was TRYING to be nice!  They really weren't happy when I wanted in my mom's lap.  Everyone needs to be in theor mom's lap after puking their guts up right?!  Mom says thank doG the vet makes sure we always have cerenia on hand because we will eat anything.  He doesn't understand because he has airdales and apparently airdales don't consider everything in sight a possible food item.

On top of all this, we are being forced to have terrible drops put in our eyeballs.  Mom says I have to have them because I have snot coming out my eyes.  I thought snot only came out mom's nose, but apparently not.  She keeps wiping my eyes with rags too!  She says there is no chewing off my feet even if they itch and no scratching my ears even though they are full of sores.  She says it is my allergies.  I don't remember asking for allergies.  I think I should send them back.

Here is hoping all the sick hounds get better and healing thoughts to the broken hearts of the people who have lost hounds.  We lost a hound this year and it still makes us all very sad so we understand.  Take care

Bugsey, little terror to Beauford and the momslave Jennifer