[Dailydrool] Drool request for foster Ginger

Michele H. micheyellow at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 20:16:15 PDT 2011

Hello everyone,
 I'm Michele, longtime drooler but mostly lurker, in Kansas City MO. :-)  For about 5 wks now hubby & I've been fostering a petite basset gal named Ginger, and last Friday the vetman said he'd received Ivermectin so we could get her in Monday (yesterday) to start HW treatment!  Surprised us all, what with the nationwide shortage going on!  She came in as a stray from one of the area shelters and BBRH took her in due to her HW status.  I volunteer with Basset & Beagle Rescue of the Heartland and she's our first foster since our old guy Otis passed in his sleep back in June.  She has charmed everyone she's met, finally gained some weight (came in at 31 lbs, last week was 35 lbs), and was feeling great enough to entertain herself with tossing toys!  She already has a "forever family" waiting for her to complete the HW treatment and heal & feel better before packing her bags and moving in.  If your hounds could sling some healing drool her way, to
 help her through the painful days after HW treatment, I'd be most appreciative. She won't understand why she can't run in the backyard w/the little yapper dogs on the other side of the fence, nor why she can't play with her stockpile of toys in the house (calm & crate rest for her).  So cross paws & sling drool for a speedy recovery for little Ginger.  If you'd like to see pics, on my facebook acct I have two "public" albums of Ginger pics. (micheyellow or Michele Harris -- yes One-L)
  Thanks everyone !  I'm looking forward to my 2012 Daily Drool calendar!  I missed out on it last year so I'm ready for it again!
sincerley,
Michele Harris