[Dailydrool] Thanks and drool needed

Robin rsteavens at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 17:14:34 PDT 2011

I wanted to thank Bonnie from mbr and mbr for posting my dogs for me.  Jackson was adopted by a wonderful couple, Michele and grigor from Beverly hills, mi.  They just love him and he was doing great......
Monday they brought him up to visit his regular vet.  She checked him over, gave him a couple of shots and sent him on his way.  Today Michele called to say Jackson was coughing and throwing so she took him to vets.  They to xrays and found his heart enlarged and fluid in his lungs, so... Please sling drool Jackson way,  he finally found his forever home and now this.  Also, I feel bad for Michele as she lost her other basset not that long ago.

Robin