[Dailydrool] the Shuffle

Kathryn Johnson johnkath2 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 27 05:51:36 PDT 2011

The 15th annual North Texas Basset Hound Rescue's Shuffle takes place this Saturday, October 29th at Chisholm Park in Hurst Texas (2200 Norwood Dr.) from 8:30 to 1:00.  We hope any droolers in the area will come and join us.  We have contests: longest ears, biggest feet, weenie toss, howling, costume and 10 yard dash.  We also have Tracking, Obedience and Agility demonstrations.  A huge raffle and plenty of Basset Stuff to buy and lunch round out a great time for all!  Please come on by and join us, should be a beautiful day with a high of 70!  If you have any questions send me a email and I'll be happy to answer them for you.

Kathryn
Scooter, Rocky and Sandy (ATB)

Sent from my iPad