[Dailydrool] the Howlidays are coming and shameless plug

Lynn & Linda Ferrell ldferrell at msn.com
Thu Oct 27 06:47:04 PDT 2011

Pwincess Zoey here. Listen up. I am 12 years old and have something to say.

There are two fun basset fundraising events that end this weekend. There are
two ways to treat your special hound to a large (holds LOTS of treats and
gifts) handmade one of a kind Howliday stocking made by my mama.

The Western Missouri  BH Rescue Woofle has a booootiful red and white basset
on a stocking in one of its prize packages. Check it out at
http://bassets2.moonfruit.com/                   While you are there, look
at all the beautiful prizes, including a handmade quilt.

The ABC New York Bucks for Bassets auction has an equally booooootiful black
and white basset on a stocking that is up for bid. The current price is a
major bargain. I want to raise more! Check out this one at
www.nybasset.biddingforgood.com

I am back to lurking. Thanks for listening.
Pw Zoey