[Dailydrool] feesing puppies

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 16:28:12 PDT 2011

I have always pulled my puppies off puppy food at 6 months. We have never
had a problem with Pano or any limb growing problems by limiting the protein
in a big-boned, fast-growing large breed.
I don't think Nigel's going down in the rear at 6 yrs old has anything to do
with that, as he is the only dog who has had this problem out of the 8
Bassets we have had.
I do it for the Belgians, too. They eat adult food from 6months on,
Just my nod to developing too fast, I guess.

MomPerson to Nigel (where are my WHEELS??) Llewis, Conley and Cooper.