[Dailydrool] PLEASE VOTE FOR MOON DOGGIE

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Sat Oct 29 13:39:13 PDT 2011

Dear Moon Doggie Friends,

It's time again to vote for MOON DOGGIE COFFEE ROASTERS in (201) Magazine's BEST
OF BERGEN READER'S POLL!!!

I, the most handsome Zephyr Funk, was recently informed that Moon Doggie Coffee
Roasters & Retro Espresso Cafe won the Bergen Health and Life Magazine's
Reader's Choice Awards for BEST COFFEE AND BEST COFFEEHOUSE in Bergen County, NJ
for the FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

Everyone here wants to personally thank you for your support which allows us to
carry on our pledge to help basset rescues all over the U.S.A.  I have also been
informed that 201 Magazine has just opened the voting for its BEST OF BERGEN
2012 awards. Moon Doggie would be honored if you would please vote for us in the
following category...

BEST LOCAL COFFEEHOUSE (#35)

We know Moon Doggie has the BEST COFFEE IN BERGEN COUNTY, if not in the whole
world! If you honestly agree with us and want us to continue our work supporting
basset rescue, please help us spread the word by placing your vote at...
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MPNWKCR

Then go to the bottom of the page and click "next page" until you get to the end
of the survey. Make sure you click the "Thanks for Voting" button so your vote
is counted. ANYONE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE CAN VOTE. You do not have to enter your
contact info unless you live in Bergen County & want to be entered in 201's
contest to win a local prize. Please feel free to post on your FACEBOOK PAGE and
also forward this email to ALL your family, co-workers, and friends!

THE LAST DAY TO VOTE IS OCTOBER 31!!!

Thank you for your consideration,
Zephyr Funk - Mr. Moon Doggie
(who made his journey to the Rainbow Bridge on 2/10/11)
AND Marley & Fred Funk
(who miss their brother very much)