[Dailydrool] ornaments

Jodie Dew jodster1966 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 05:15:39 PDT 2011

Yesterday I received in the mail my ornaments I ordered from Cookie.  Let me tell you - they are awesome!  I had ordered some last year for Maggie and Flash. Some friends of mine liked them so much they ordered some as well.  I ordered one for Bunny and even my cat Chloe.  Cookie does an amazing job making the ornaments.  If you haven't ordered yours yet email Cookie at pawsforblossom at hotmail.com  It's never too early to get ready for Christmas!  And the sales go to the Basset Resue of Montana - the best part!

Jodie