[Dailydrool] dreemz

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:07:56 PDT 2011

All my dogs dream. Their feet go, their faces twitch, and their ears--
sometimes their tails wag and sometimes not. They are often silent, often
whine, sometimes bark and now and then, break into a deathly hallows type
of howl.
Now and then if they seem really nuts I wake them up. It makes ME feel
better, I have no idea if they are having nightmares or great studly dreams.
I have not seen Nigel dream since his back went out.
Cooper is the most likely to bark and act as if he were chasing burglars.
Conley is the howler.

MomPerson to Nigel,Llewis, Conley and Cooper