[Dailydrool] Drool for Nigel

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Mon Oct 10 08:58:54 PDT 2011

MN Woofers are sending much Drool for Nigel!  Two of our BBR alumni recently
had similar back issues (Copper and Hank), both were treated without
surgery.  Our own Copper (13 ½ yrs young) developed rear end weakness and
pain.  We kept her quiet and treated with anti-inflammatories, pain meds and
laser treatments and she is doing great.  Harold had a more severe injury
and is now walking again. He has started water therapy to regain his
strength. Medications include prednisone, tramadol and gabapentin which
targets nerve pain. We are hoping for the best for Nigel too!

Lisa and the MN Woofers

Ella Marie, Copper, Hank and Sidney ATB