[Dailydrool] Nigel

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue Oct 11 08:33:27 PDT 2011

I am sitting here with tears running down my face after reading your Drool post about Nigel's prognosis, Bev.  Nigel and Llewis and their  antics and stories are a huge part of why I read the Drool.  I so admire you.  Your wisdom, information and fortitude in the face of what life has thrown your way with your dogs over the past few years is an inspiration to all of us.  It just doesn't seem right that must lose this baby after the loss of Zelda and Mitchell and dealing with Mr. Cooper's cancer.  It just isn't fair.  I'd like to say don't give up hope.  Miracles can and do happen.  But, if one doesn't, know that when it's Nigel's turn to travel to the Bridge he will be taking the hearts of countless others with him on his journey.  Please hug John and let him know we feel his pain...and yours.

Love, hugs, snooters and drool,
Sandi, Mamaslave of the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley