[Dailydrool] Nigel

Elsamarie5 at cs.com Elsamarie5 at cs.com
Wed Oct 12 07:36:18 PDT 2011

Finally returned to reading the DD after many months of avoiding so much
bad news, only to read about Nigel's woes. I've been trying to get my cousin
to adopt a Basset but he says losing another dog would be too much to endure,
it's so sad, and yet I can't imagine living without one. Nigel, you have
brightened up so many bad days for me and Archie, your family has to be
devastated. Archie is sending his famous peanut butter flavored drool for you, he
makes it from "scratch". He says it's ok to share it with your mom and dad,
and please giv'em a big hug from our pack.
Judy, Archie & Elsa (Doxie Diva who recovered from lower end paralysis
after spinal surgery in 2003).</HTML>