[Dailydrool] Charlie Brown

Lynne Miller lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 12:11:02 PDT 2011

Thank you to all the fellow droolers that continue to send messages and their prayers and drool. It means the world to me. The vet called with the blood results and it's not the pancreas like she had thought. Actually everything was great. No heartworms (thanks to Terry Marshall). The only found was the gallbladder was elevated but she said that was common in dogs that had been sick so she really wasn't concerned about it and it's very unusual for dogs to have gallstones. She's still not sure if it's a bug, virus or something he may have gotten. But as of now I'm seeing some signs he's feeling better. He has finally ate some of the chicken and rice and he's been taking his meds. He's gone outside twice now but he hasn't pooped so I don't know about the diarrhea. The vet said to continue what I'm doing and make sure he takes his meds and see how things are on Monday. Right now he's lying on his bed and seems to be more comfortable than before so I'm
 hoping he's getting better. Thank you to everyone.

Lynne, Charlie Brown, Barney and Fred(ATB)