[Dailydrool] The Tramadol Wars

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:40:12 PDT 2011

I have tasted both Tramadol and Cephalexin; there's a reason they don't
want to touch it! Basil will snarf down the largest pills and capsules
if I just toss them in with his food, but he managed to pick out the
almost microscopic Tramadol from a huge bowl of chicken and rice. It's
horrible - if by some chance it touches your tongue before it goes down,
you can't get rid of the taste for hours.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB