[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 186, Issue 4

Bonnie Bostelman bbostelman at comcast.net
Thu Oct 27 18:10:42 PDT 2011

I agree Martha! None of us our hungry we are in pain. Dogs can hide their
pain so it will appear in things like not eating, hiding etc etc.

Take care
Bonnie
<<When my Molly bob started having problems with her neck, before her
surgery she stopped eating. We thought, vet included that she was having
tummy troubles ,
It ended up being she was in  PAIN!!!
I would say Che went more than a week before we figured it out and she ate
less than two days worth of food.
Vet finally changed course, treated her with Derrmaxx and in 24 hours Molly
bob was a whole new dog
I think that it would be a good idea to look for pain as the appetite
suppressor since reading that he suffered a neck trauma a few weeks earlier.

This is all IMHO. Good luck,
Martha