[Dailydrool] Fergus

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 12:24:14 PDT 2011

Margaret Cutler Honnold
The Final Daily Fergus.
It is with great sorrow that I want to tell you that Fergus made his trip to the bridge yesterday 10/27/2011. He was held by his loving Foster Mom and gently went to sleep. During his short 10 months Fergus brought a lot of joy to his foster and adopted family. He lived each day to it's doggie fullest. Unfortunately, lack of prenatal care for his mom, an early infection and continue health problems lead to behaviors that were becoming more and more dangerous, to other dogs, humans and even himself. This was not an easy or fast or one person decision but, hard as it was, all concerned felt it was best. During the 8 months he lived with us he knew love beyond measure and brought me great joy in return. When a dog is rescued we take what comes...the good and the bad. I know that he and Hollyberry are playing like crazy and Noah will have his hands full now with both of them.
 Snooters and Fergalls
 Maggie, Hollyberry ATB, Noah ATB and Fergus ATB