[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Oct 29 19:48:47 PDT 2011

No, more to the left--now that is too much, bring it back a hair----my new perch placement must be pawfect--after all this time of waiting, my goodness, why Elder Clara can hardly wait to jump right up there and take a snooze--this is the new and improved memory foam perch you see--and look--I had them make little pockets on the sides---one for cookies--one for turkey legs--one for---wait--that is the bell. Sigh. Big Sigh--being gate guard never stops--my nippy nap will have to wait--
I better check--getting near howl-o-weenie--this could be a prankster you see------
Hmmmm-------a gaggle out here---
Okay troops--front and center--get on in here--Elder Clara  is in a hurry---hold it---get those big ham hocks off my perch--why I havent even touched it--

Okay--lets see get the paperwork ready---

Tinkerbell----come on step forward---very nice--yes, we better do the walkaround here---why look at the tail--straight-up--wagging ever so nice--and now I understand you are a rescue hound eh?? Always special we know--and you have requested a nice bright star, of course we have that ready, right over on Rescue Road-7822 Rescue, I think this will bring you right up with so many old and new friends---now wait right there--we will send everyone to the buffet together since we have a crowd----

Now--Rocket---well my oh my, what a name--I bet you run like the wind eh?? Nice legs on this one---Now, you would like a fluffy cloud you say?? Got it there Rocket--1819 Biscut Boulevard. Very nice location I might add----now hold tight--let me deal with this-------------

Let me get my celler---Fey Fey--Clara here---yes--I hear you banging pans over there--yes--I know you are busy--but really--we have a escapee coming your way--point him back--why I am not sure--really?? Yes maam. Consider it done maam.
Here he comes---Fergus---oh my--get those paws off my perch--my heavens, this one is a live wire--and look at that smile on the snooter---happy boy eh??? You are a cutie---star--you request a star?? Yes--785 Trouble Trail---your antics proceed you--we know all here at the bridge you see-------now hold that thought----

Now look at this--Princess---hmmmmmm-----are you sure you hit the right gate--maybe you are looking for the beagle gate--you are--okay--ley me make a call----Borscht--Clara--I got a beagle over here--you got Princess on the roster?? Hmmm---okay--you do--I will send her over--she is on the way--

Boy--this is a tuff job---now listen up, you all grab a scooper, a map and----ahhhhmmmmm---Fergus--leave a bite on the buffet for Tinkerbell and Rocket----off you go---

Tinkerbell, Rocket and Fergus are here--they are all fine--the bridge heals all------they are off to see Fey Fey----and Elder Clara is off to the perch---
Now remember--Dont stop Believing-------

Debbie Winchester