[Dailydrool] Admiral Bel

Judi Dunham houndies2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 09:33:19 PDT 2011

To Pam and Family - You were so kind when I asked you for help with belly
bands for my Barney. And now your special Bel has followed Barney to the
Bridge, just 9 days later. Being two new kids in the clouds I'm sure they
will learn all about Bridge life together - how much fun it is to be able to
run and play and be silly hounds without pain and stress. No need for food
aggression, there is plenty to go around.
We do our best with them and for them, and they love us above all else.
That's what makes it so hard when they need to leave, could we have done
anything else to keep them with us? Not really. But we can give them the
gift of release from suffering.
So hard.

Judi, Tucker,   Barney and Clyde ATB