[Dailydrool] Herbie wants your vote to help the senior hounds in Florida

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Thu Sep 1 09:56:16 PDT 2011

VOTE for Herbie the Love Bug to be on the Senior Hounds Abound Calendar a
great rescue that takes in senior hounds in Florida! Each vote is $1
donation to the rescue!
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_produc
t=11  Voting is September 1 to 30!

Please share on FB if you have a page!  AROOOOOO to you and lub you.Herbie
the Love Bug

PS Did you know Beatrice ATB mom's first rescue Basset was on this calendar
a few years ago?  I hope I win cuz that would be so cool! Hubba Hubba Herbie

Happiness is  a Rescued Hound!

Love that Drool,

Kim & the Hounds (Herbie the Love Bug & Joanie the DIVA)

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love
yourself." Josh Billings