[Dailydrool] The Dinner Bowl Bellow

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 15:28:30 PDT 2011

Momma here, and no doubt-I am working non stop. The hurricane has thrown me into a tailspin of flat and flooded cars. Hubby is working nights, so I have been staying upstairs in the office late. This means that the hounds beloved dinner bowl has not hit the floor in a timely manner. Barking at the bottom of the stairs brought no response. but Sister Daisy devised a new plan. Since she could see me in the office window from the back yard, she sat out in the yard looking up at me and barked non stop until I came down to feed her.  Word of her sucess spread thru the hound group. Tonight she and Brudder Elwood sat shoulder to shoulder in the yard, looking up barking like fools.
Brudder Jake???
He was in the kitchen waiting. No sense in exerting all that energy when you know someone else is taking care of the issue---

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake