[Dailydrool] Graying

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 14:29:07 PDT 2011

All of our bassets have some graying going on in the face.  I just realized
how gray Ninja is.  Her ears are still a vibrant re d but the rest of her
face is laced with gray or white.  Even Mags who is only 5 has some white
sprinkled in with the beautiful brown around her eyes.

Sherlock, who went to the bridge in 06 was almost totally white at 10.  He
lived his whole life with Sunny who was a real grump, shall we say.  I think
she worried him to death.  People would ask us why he was so faded all the
time.  I sure do miss that old guy.

The people here are sort of gray too.  Some of us just cover it up.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby with the bug catching kitty
boys, Davinci and Picasso