[Dailydrool] Do your houndies go to a dog park?

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Sun Sep 4 10:46:11 PDT 2011

If you and your houndies go to a dog park, I'd love to know more  about it.
 How big it is, what amenities it has, what kind of fencing,  grass or
gravel, is it open to everyone for free or via paid membership, do you  separate
big and small dogs, is it public (city-owned) or privately funded,  etc.?
Also, if anyone was involved in setting one up, do you have any  advice
about planning, budget, etc.?

I'm trying to get our town (population about 27,000)  organized to build a
dog park -- there is nowhere to go to let dogs  off leash just to run and
play and be dogs.  Any advice from personal  experience would be so valuable!

Thanks -- Happy Labor Day, hugs to houndies --

Best,
Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry  ATB)