[Dailydrool] the Dos XX commericial

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Sep 5 13:15:46 PDT 2011

Ruger, Director of ASTT woofing in.  Dear Auntie Nancy...ssssshhhhh! Myself, my brother Colt and CIC Bo were having a secret conference in Pawto Varda, Mexico when we met up with Mr. Dos XX...he is an very interesting man! Anyhowl we got to woofing over a few Dos XX's and next thing you know the conversation turned to squirrelistans & Rataliban.  Mr. Dos XX has had a few run ins with the rotten critters terrorising his brewery and home. So myself, my brother, Sadie Maye and Bazzel are on a special mission help Mr. Dos XX rid his home and brewery of these terrorist devils.

On another note.  The Anniversary of the 911 Terror Attacks is next Sunday.  Please take a moment to remember those that lost their lives that day and the family's of the fallen that have to live with the pain of lose everyday. Also remember our Human and Canine brothers in arms that are still fighting to keep us all safe and free of such attacks. Say a prayer for those soldiers that have made the ultimate sacrifice and their familys that miss them very much.  Pray that doG & God keep those still fighting safe and that all get to come home safely...very soon.

Love and Drool to all,
Ruger
Director of ASTT