[Dailydrool] hacked email

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:01:14 PDT 2011

I just got this from another drooler, not Debbie W, so it is going around.  Since I opened it, I don't know if I added to the virus, but let it be known, I do not take diet supplements nor do I recommend them.  True, I am on a diet, but it is with exercise and healthy choices.  I have only lost 15 pounds since I started, but to say I am hugely stressed about Mom is an understatement.  At my age, to lose weight too fast would be more than my skin can handle, so slow is good.  That I am losing at all is great.  I don't mind a snail's pace, at least it is movement, and all those who pledged for my effort can sigh in relief that I won't be demanding big bucks for my efforts, but I may pull out gang busters closer to the deadline.  Ignore forever any email that comes from me that would even suggest a supplement.  Not my game plan or what I believe is good for health.
Jax and the herd