[Dailydrool] Weight loss commercials from Debbie and Marlene

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 19:45:37 PDT 2011

When I received the first weight loss commercial from Debbie Winchester, I thought "I bet she's been hacked--I can't imagine Debbie taking time off from all the flood damage assessments to write a weight loss commercial and send it out". When I received the identical same commercial from Marlene, I KNEW it was hacking. Imagine, you both lost 29 pounds and can't wait for the rest of us to join in your success. lol