[Dailydrool] Life Jacket Info

Barbara Slater saharawest at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 08:15:58 PDT 2011

Thank-you for the input on how to figure out which is the best size for
 Allie's new life jacket.  I'm sure she won't appreciate the
cumbersomeness when wearing it, but I'll feel better knowing she will
float . . . somewhat.

Thanks, again!

It's wet and soggy here in Ohio, but in a lovely cool all-day drizzle
sort of way.  We drool & drip for all in need.

Barb, Allie (Did it have to be lime green, I'll look like a big lightening
bug), Frances ATB & Frazier ATB (So glad we float with our own
wings)