[Dailydrool] Hacked!

Bassetmomof2 bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Wed Sep 7 09:12:24 PDT 2011

 Hi All -
Haven't been on the DD boards for ages and I've just been buried with motherhood, school, the dogs, etc. etc.  Please know you're not far from your thoughts after having spent the past 6 years here.  Just got on to check in and noticed SPAM emails for weight loss that appear to have come from me - bassetmomof2.  These are not from me.  I have changed my password and hope that it stops that problem.  Had to delete all the journals as I wasn't sure what was infected or not.  Also saw a couple posts from the Britings about being stranded in Spain, that I also believe to be SPAM as I got one of those from an old high school friend last year.  Also saw the Winchesters had the same weight loss stuff I got.  Dont know how they are accessing my account as I haven't used it in at least a month!!  Hope changing the password worked, otherwise will need to delete the account.

Take care all - hope the problem is resolved!!
Helene, Freddie and Ellie