[Dailydrool] Need Emergency Drool for Sister Daisy

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Sep 7 21:23:26 PDT 2011

Momma here. Sister Daisy is in surgery right now, appears tumor of the spleen has ruptured and they are giving me a 85 percent chance of cancer. They sent us home, and will call they said the operation could take up to 3 hours and they wanted to get IV's going to get her blood pressure up. They have done a ultrasound and drawn blood off the abdomen, x-rays----
She was fine--her normal sweet self-she has a new lizard she has been chasing and then she laid down and couldn't get up or walk. That fast---I got her right to the ER, and called Doc at home-we are hoping she will pull thru and we can go from there. To say I am just beyond is a understatement. Last night I was all worried about hackers--now I have a dog that might not make it.
Please send drool and prayers--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake