[Dailydrool] Drool for Crazy Basset Lady

Bozena J Tieszen tieszen at uwm.edu
Wed Sep 7 22:15:47 PDT 2011

Dear Drooles
Our dearest friend and mentor Crazy Basset Lady (Becky Pomeroy) has been hospitalized, the doctors are trying to figure out what the underlying issue is. The good news is that the blood clot has been ruled out..
.We all know drool works wonders and Droolers are the best! Please, keep CBL -Becky in your thoughts and prayers, send healing drool that she gets well soon!
Bozena (Bo),Richard with Elmer aka Elmoosh, Roy, Dori ( Gramma we love ya!) Czarka (I’ll drool, I’ll drool) and Mrusia Da Cat (drool-hmmm, interesting....I’ll do it!)