[Dailydrool] Moobin Days NO INNERNET

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 09:22:41 PDT 2011

Dis Conley.
Me n Llewis n Nigel n Cooper bin dumpt at da bordin place an twomorrow we
gets groomed allus.Llewis allys cries for da hole time.
MomPerson promisd dat twomorroh when she pik we up she hab a BIG OLE FAT
ZURPRIZE!! I hopes it mickdonals!!!
Enyways
I riting cuz dew to da MOOVE MomPerson not gonna hab innernet or fone or tb
until TOOSDAY next week she gone THE CLOSER!!!! She berry unheppy bout dat
but she say it gone be so nice ta be home we thot we was home but I guess no
we not.
So We lettin youse all nose from Friday to Toosday she aint got no puter. We
hope she got wine an happy pills cuz she gone be nuts wiffout it.
Love and Drool an Daisy you straighten up an fly right young lady youse nose
whut I meens.
Conley
Ok Ok
Nigel, Llewis, Cooper an eben MomPerson