[Dailydrool] Sister Daisy Drool

Patricia Faibian faibian at clearwire.net
Thu Sep 8 15:05:35 PDT 2011

Dear Sister Daisy

We are in drool production overtime.  It's HOT here and momma says we need
to be drooling overtime so she is bring out the SPECIAL drool making
treaties.  Get better soon!  Debbie we are putting your gang into our
thoughts and prayers.  We know how hard it is to loose hounds close together
as we just lost 3 is less than 22 months, with 2 being less than 5 months
apart.  We will have the girls on overtime production.  Your in our thoughts
& prayers!

Laura, Pat, Ben & the Central Oregon Houndage (Mati, Julie, Mollie, Shelby,
Hayley & Ashleigh)