[Dailydrool] Drool for Sister Daisy and CBL

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 19:25:49 PDT 2011

Sister Daisy, the Dashing Bassets are sending you lots of slick get-well drool so that you will not soon be visiting our brother, Belvedere, at the Bridge. It is our considered opinion that it's too soon to have another Drool dog head there.

We also hear that the Crazy Basset Lady is not feelin' so hot. We know how important the humans are to hounds, so we are also slinging the drool in her direction too. Holly will even do her Flying Nun Ear routine, if it will help. (She does a really cute FNE, a variation on Abner's amazing ears--she turns one of her ears back at the tip, instead of holding it straight. Maybe it will give her drool more slinging power.)

Mom says that since she does not drool too well she will be praying for both of Sister Daisy and the CBL. It's the best that humans can do, and we know it's heartfelt, so we encourage her in this.
The Dashing Bassets
Lady Jane & foster Holly